Add to Cart
– Finished design size ~ approximately 8” x 10 ½” when closed
– Carry the essentials for your sewing project, journal and stationery, or jewellery and scarves in this pretty, personalised organiser. The front features your initial of choice and a vintage style embroidered bouquet with dimensional fabric daisies and forget-me-nots.
– The embroidered cover features daisies and forget-me-nots cut from double-sided fabric. The flowers are simple to create and are only partly attached to the panel. This allows them to sit up a little from the background and cast a shadow, giving the design a dimensional quality. A third dimensional daisy decorates the closed pocket found on the inside.
– “From the Fields – Organiser” has three open pockets and a closed pocket embellished with applique, embroidery and a dimensional daisy… plenty of space to store an embroidery project, pattern, notions and threads. A5 sized notebooks or journals also fit easily, along with other stationery and your favourite pens. A full alphabet of decorative initials is supplied in the pattern sheets, allowing you to personalise the project for yourself or for a gift.
– The cover panel design is also suitable as a standalone project. Simply add a border and frame.